Sunday, March 13, 2011

Getting Ready for Round 2!

It has been awhile since I wrote in this blog so I should probably try to bring everyone up to date. Back in February 2009 I was fortunate enough to be selected by the International Ice Hockey Federation (IIHF) and USA Hockey to officiate the World University Games in Harbin, China. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life and was two weeks that I will never forget. While in China I decided to start this blog to keep everyone at home informed of what I was doing as well as to help me remember all of the different things I experienced. Looking back, I'm so glad I decided to keep a blog and have always said I would blog again if I ever got to experience another IIHF tournament. That being said, back in October I found out that I had been selected to work the 2011 Division 2 Women's World Championships. The tournament takes place from April 4-10 in Caen, France.  Over the next few weeks as I get ready to go I'll update the blog with more information about the tournament as well as my travel plans for after the tournament.  21 days and counting until the start of the tournament! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment